CATEGORIES FOR JUDGING:
- 7 – 9 years old
- 10 – 12 years old
- 13 – 15 years old
- 16 – 18 years old
- Winners in each of the categories for judging will receive a prize of $250 plus art supplies in order to encourage continued creativity.
- First Runners-Up will receive a prize of $200
- Second Runners-Up will receive a prize of $150
- The student who has submitted the overall winning entry will receive a trophy.
- The school of the overall winner will also be the recipient of a trophy.
- Each child who has submitted an entry will receive a certificate of participation from the Halo Foundation, Inc.
RULES OF ENTRY:
- Applicants must be based in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Applicants must be within the ages of 7 to 18 years old.
- Artwork must be “CARIBBEAN CHRISTMAS” -THEMED and created without assistance of an adult.
- Only ONE piece of artwork per applicant maybe submitted.
- Applicants must use any size of appropriate art paper and their own choice of art medium.
- ALL applicants must write the following information (in capital letters) on the back of their artwork: Child’s Name, School Name, Email Address (of parent/guardian/teacher), Telephone Number and Age.
- Artwork must be addressed to: Christmas Card Competition, The Halo Foundation Inc., c/o Government House, Independence Avenue, St. John’s Antigua.
- COMPETITION CLOSING DATE: Friday December 14th, 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winning entries will be reproduced as Christmas Cards and may be printed for use as greeting cards by the Halo Foundation, Inc., for the organization’s own distribution.
Contact: The Halo Foundation Inc., c/o Government House Independence Avenue, St. John’s Antigua